Let's Look: Inaugural Edition

Since I've been MIA for more than half a year, why not start the year off with not only a post but a link up?  I love link ups and I'm linking up with the ladies in the picture above.  Without too much more rambling, I'll introduce you to the coziest spot in my house:



It's a hand-me-down glider rocker in the front room.  The picture is blurry but that's fine because I realized after taking it that the big nasty ShopVac was visible on the front porch.  Anyway, I love sitting here in the mornings and drinking coffee while reading the news.  My house is an old craftsman (1920s) style and I think the whole house is cozy...except the basement.  And it's a leaky, gross, cold, awful place.  My bedroom is really my top cozy place but I didn't feel like cleaning the room just to take a picture.  Trust me, it's cozy.

 I keep candles, wax melts, oil diffuser, incense (basically any contraption to make it smell good) going, we play music all the time, blankets, pillows, you name it. I like my environment to be calming and smell good.  I am super cheap, kind of a hippie and like to use things until they absolute disintegrate so all of my furniture is used, leftover from college, given to me, found in the alley, etc, etc.  Needless to say, decorating is not my forte but I make do with what I have!

Be well, do good work and maybe I'll post again soon.  I am waaaaaaay overdue for a life update.  Cheers!



Comments