What's Up Wednesday 1.31.18: A Link Up

I'm linking up with the ladies listed above for my first ever What's Up Wednesday.  Exciting!

1.  What we're eating this week: 

Yep.  Tacos.  And something else, I'm sure, but first...tacos!  


2.  What I'm Reminiscing About: 
 This craziness.
It looks like a clip from a John Waters movie but that's really my family.  Christmastime was fun!



3.  What I'm Loving: 
Working from home today.  But really!  I get a lot accomplished when I'm not constantly interrupted by phone calls and questions.  It's a paperwork day and I'm loving it!



4.  What We've Been Up To:  
Play dates!

Gosh, my goal for the next year is to improve my picture quality.  Or clean out my basement.  We'll see which gets accomplished first.



5.  What I'm Dreading: 
 Folding this...

I can get it in the washer then into the dryer only to have it sit like this for days and days.  



6.  What I'm Working On:  

Projects and Compliance stuff.  Really!




7.  What I'm Excited About:  
Girls' Night!  
It looks like an album cover from the 70s.  Cool!  Anyway, looking forward to some chit chat about something other than asking someone, "Do you need to pee pee?" twice an hour.



8.  What I'm Watching/Reading:  
This book.
I read this in my 20s and reading it again for a multi-faith discussion group.  It's short but insightful.



9.  What I'm Listening To:  Modest Mouse and The Pixies. 

Getting my hipster, indie, whatever on.  It's really just the stuff I've been listening to for years but haven't listened to in awhile.  



10.  What I'm Wearing: 
My daughter wanted to "decorate" my face.  


11.  What I'm Doing This Weekend:  Lordy, I haven't made it that far yet!  To be announced!


12.  What I'm Looking Forward To Next Month:  


Going to Unity of Louisville for a multi-faith discussion group.  With all of the divisiveness and violence in my own community and many communities across the country, I'm looking forward to meeting with a diverse group of individuals to discuss the issues.  I'm not sure what the solution is but we need to decrease barriers in thought and communication and just open up and embrace one another.  Show kindness, empathy, and lift each other up.  


13.  What Else Is New:  
Not a thing because we are
And I like it that way!  Work, play, eat, sleep, and repeat!

Bonus:  Favorite Soup Recipe:   
I feel like every time I make soup, it's an original.  It's rarely the same.  With that being said, we eat a LOT of chili in this house.  Lots.

Have a wonderful Wednesday whatever you're up to!  

-Amanda





Comments